Tooth decay, also known as dental caries is a common and preventable oral health condition that takes place when bacteria present in the mouth produce acids which attack the tooth enamel. Tooth decay can lead to serious problems like pain, infections, and tooth loss if left untreated.
You must get dental check-ups once in a while to prevent or get an early diagnosis of possible underlying issues. Visit the best dental clinic in Gurgaon at Dr Dabas where the top dentists in Gurgaon, Dr Ashish Dabas and Dr Nupur Dabas are there to aid and treat you.
People of all ages are prone to tooth decay. The most common symptoms of tooth decay can include:
1. Pain or Sensitivity: Experiencing pain or sensitivity while consuming hot/cold foods and drinks is one of the first signs. This indicates that tooth enamel has been damaged by acids produced by bacteria in the mouth
2. Visible holes or pits: As tooth decay progresses, it can cause visible holes or pits to form on the surface of the teeth. These holes, also known as cavities, can be seen when looking in the mouth and may be visible to the naked eye or may require a dental examination for detection. We are the best dental clinic in Gurgaon to perform dental fillings.
3. Discoloration: Tooth decay can also cause discolouration of the teeth, resulting in dark spots or stains on the surface of the teeth. This again indicates damage to the enamel. Our dentist clinic in Gurgaon provides teeth whitening services to combat this.
4. Pain or discomfort when biting or chewing: As tooth decay progresses, it can cause pain or discomfort while eating. This may cause interference with your daily activities.
5. Swelling or tenderness in gums: In advanced stages of tooth decay, the infection can spread to the gums and cause swelling or tenderness. This can be a sign of an abscess, which is a serious infection that requires immediate treatment. . At Dr Dabas, dental clinic in Gurgaon, we provide full oral examinations.
If you experience any of these symptoms, we advise you to book an appointment with us at Dr Dabas dental clinic in Gurgaon, as early diagnosis and treatment can help prevent the progression of tooth decay and preserve the health of your teeth and gums.
Here at Dr Dabas, dental clinic in Gurgaon, other than Gum treatment and Dental Fillings, we also provide services such as dental braces, implants, wisdom teeth and many more. To get an examination, contact our office at +91 9319339475 for more information. Experience the best services at our dentist clinic in Gurgaon.